Thanks to its mild climate and an enviable territory, even in January it is possible to visit Ischia and enjoy its wonderful territory, rich in fascinating thermal springs and naturalistic paths of exaggerated beauty, where you can "get lost" pleasantly among uncontaminated woods and marvelous coasts.
Unique features that make Ischia appreciable even in January, a month that in many respects enhances some of the characteristics that have made the island of Ischia famous in the world, the many sources of relaxing thermal water and the beauty of the territory rich in history and bursting scenarios natural areas where you can experience unique and unrepeatable sensory experiences even in January.
This is the main reason why we have decided to give you a guide on what to do in January in Ischia without losing any of the many opportunities and being surprised by what Ischia can offer its guests even in January.
8 things to do in Ischia in January
- Trekking in the Pelara bay.
- Take a hot bath in the Bagnitiello bay.
- Go shopping on Corso Vittoria Colonna.
- Shopping in Forio d'Ischia.
- Visit the Chiesa del Soccorso.
- Taste the typical island "rabbit" dish.
- Visit the museum of Villa Arbusto.
- Visit the Aragonese Castle