The Club Esse Residence Capo D’Orso is located directly on the sea, 500 meters from the center of Palau, facing the La Maddalena Archipelago. The residence consists of comfortable apartments located ...
The Club Esse Porto Rafael is a 4-star village located at the foot of Monte Altura, between the extreme north of Sardinia and the Costa Smeralda, 2 km from the center of Palau, on a hill overlooking ...
Sul mare e a 500 metri dal centro di Palau, davanti al parco della Maddalena. Il resort è diviso in due corpi: “Sa Posada”, con 116 camere in rigoroso stile Sardo, e “Sa Marina” con 30 ampie ...
From € 67 / person per night
It is located on the northern coast of Sardinia, near the Costa Smeralda, in Gallura, and is the port of access for the archipelago of La Maddalena. The symbol of Palau is the famous Bear Rock, a natural sculpture shaped by time that stands on a granite promontory and whose head faces the sea. There are over 20 beaches near Palau, all characterized by white sand bathed by a crystalline sea. Here are just some of the wonderful beaches present:
1. Palau Vecchio beach, located in the inhabited center of Palau, the beach has a medium-fine sand bottom, golden ocher in color, located under the pine forest, and facing east. It is bordered by a long promenade and a very green pine forest.
2. Porto Faro beach, characterized by fine clear sand and an emerald green sea
3. Spiaggia dell'Isolotto, a beach of white and soft sand, with granite boulders smoothed by wind and waves. Opposite, the sea shines with turquoise tones.
4. La Galatea beach, formed by small coves and surrounded by rocks, Just outside the town
5. Cala di Trana beach, just outside the town, is characterized by a long, high sand dune and a splendid view of the La Maddalena archipelago. The seabed is low and sandy and the entry into the water is easy. The blue and crystalline water.
6. Spiaggia Talmone, overlooking a transparent sea, are rather enchanting rocky coves for their light gray granite stones
7. Porto Pollo beach, a thin strip of sand that connects the mainland to the beautiful Isola dei Gabbiani
Palau is not only sea but also an important archaeological site, dating back to prehistoric times. Nearby there are nuraghi and Tombs of the giants, such as the interesting Li Mizzani and Sajacciu near the country church of San Giorgio.
Join our community to access: