The best offers in Belluno, discover the offers and book your hotel
La nostra scelta tra i migliori hotel della zona
The TH Borca di Cadore - Park Hotel is a historic residence full of charm and truly unique for its architecture.
Le migliori destinazioni da esplorare
Italian town of 35 537 inhabitants, capital of the province of the same name in Veneto is located at the foot of the Dolomites, in the northern part of Veneto. For the beauty of the landscape that surrounds it, the Celts gave it the term "shining city". The historic center is equally beautiful, rich in artistic and architectural treasures.
Belluno is a very elegant city, full of beautiful buildings and historical monuments such as the Palazzo dei Rectors (seat of the Prefecture), the Palazzo Rosso (seat of the Town Hall) and the Civic Tower and Palazzo Crepadona (seat of the civic library) .
We list some places not to be missed:
1. Cathedral, dedicated to San Martino di Tours, patron saint of the city, was built in the second half of the fifteenth century. It is the most famous church in the city, thanks to the splendid baroque bell tower with its an angel.
2. Ponte della Vittoria, an elegant building built to replace a nineteenth-century bridge
3. Interactive Museum of Migrations, the past is told with the use of modern technologies
4. Piazza dei Martiri, the beating heart of Belluno, where you can stroll under the arcades admiring the shop windows or rest along the benches in the gardens.
Absolutely to try:
1. Pastin, minced pork or beef with spices, salt and flavorings.
2. Schiz, grilled cow's milk cheese
3. Le Giuseppine, pancakes filled with cream
4. Casunziei, red turnip tortelli
The closest and most convenient airport is Treviso, followed by those of Venice, Bolzano, Verona and Trieste. Belluno has only a small tourist airport
On the train:
The main stations in the Province of Belluno are Feltre, Belluno and Calalzo di Cadore
from the North
From Brunico along the SS 244 through Campolongo and Passo Falzarego
From Dobbiacco along the SS 51 through Cima Banche or Misurina
From San Candido along the SS 52 through the Passo di Monte Croce Comelico
from the South
From Venice, Treviso, Conegliano, Vittorio Veneto via the A27 motorway through the Fadalto Pass
From Vittorio Veneto along the old SS51 road through the Fadalto Pass
From Tovena for SS 635 through the San Boldo Pass
From Montebelluna along the SS 348 which goes up the Piave Valley
From Bassano del Grappa along the SS 141 through the Monte Grappa Group
SEE THE MAP